Thursday, February 16, 2012

5 Things.....

5 Things I Use To Be Able To Do.......

     1. Run, not like the wind, but I could run around the bases for my softball team, I could run down the street and I could even run around the track for exercise.  Now, not so much. I guess if I really forced it I could but I don't really care to.  I might run if someone were chasing me.....with a gun.....maybe, or I may just walk really, really fast.

     2.  I use to be able to stay skinny without much effort. I am not skinny anymore and it takes a lot more effort  to lose extra weight.

     3.  Back in the day I could stay out and party til 4am, go home and sleep a few hours, go to work and go out and do it all over again the next night. When I go out now, I still have fun, but I want to be home by 11 or 11:30, watch the news and go to bed and I wouldn't be able to do it again for a while.

     4.  I use to smoke, thankfully I smoked only for a year or so and I got tired of smelling like smoke. To be honest, my favorite things about smoking were the sound that my lady zippo lighter made when I flicked it open and when a man offered me a light and how I would touch his hand to steady the light while I leaned over and lit my cigarette.

     5.  I use to be able to guzzle a beer like nobody's business. Now I savor my adult beverages in a ladylike manner.


Stay tuned for more 5 Things....

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment