Sunday, April 22, 2012

I've Got On My Tin Foil Hat (Part 1)

I've been MIA for the last seven days. It's been a busy week, graduation and prom to prepare for, allergies going crazy, and I've been really, really tired. Hopefully next week will be better or at least less stressful. And now I think I am catching a cold.

There are lots of things in this world that cannot be explained...crop circles, Area 51, shadow people, loch ness monster, Lindsay Lohan, ahem, and so on. I truly believe that there are "things" out there that are unexplained, but I also think that "someone" knows the truth about some of them. I am always up for a good conspiracy theory, afterall, you never really know the whole truth about anything, and I have no doubt that there are government agencies that cover up quite a bit, no matter which side is in office and no matter which country they are in.

I have a facebook friend that is really concerned about "chemtrails". Chemtrails, if you don't know.....           

"The term chemtrail is derived from "chemical trail", in the similar fashion that contrail is a portmanteau of condensation trail. It does not refer to other forms of aerial spraying such as crop dusting, cloud seeding, skywriting, or aerial firefighting.[7] The term specifically refers to aerial trails allegedly caused by the systematic high-altitude release of chemical substances not found in ordinary contrails, resulting in the appearance of characteristic sky tracks. Supporters of this conspiracy theory speculate that the purpose of the chemical release may be for solar radiation management, population control,[1] weather control,[2] or biological warfare/chemical warfare and claim that these trails are causing respiratory illnesses and other health problems.[8][9"

The above explanation was taken from Wikipedia, sounds very ominoius doesn't it. Of course it is denied by any and all government agencies and scientists. Contrails, on the contrary, are the normal exhaust emissions from aircraft, which dissapates, dependent on the weather conditions, fairly quickly, while chemtrails supposedly linger much, much longer and sometimes are seen in different patterns in the sky.





The above pictures are suspected chemtrails left in the sky from various aircraft. I have been watching the skies a little more closely lately and I have watched an aircraft really high up fly over and the contrail behind it stretches out a bit but does dissapate in a reasonable amount of time. I also have noticed a few that have looked like the above pictures. Is it contrails or chemtrails, I don't know the answer to that.

Have you ever listened to the late night radio show Coast To Coast? It is a very interesting talk show, featuring all kinds of conspiracy theories, ghost stories, government coverups, and much, much more. It usually comes on at midnight so I don't get to listen very often and then I fall asleep, but I do like listening to it. They have had some shows on this very subject and callers have called in with all kinds of theories and so-called proof. It is fascinating.

I will leave the answer and debate up to you, is it really a government program spraying us with who knows what, or is it just normal emissions affected by various weather conditions? All I know is that it seems very suspicious at times and I am keeping an open mind. After all, this is the government we are talking about :-)



RECIPE OF THE DAY                   ONION STRINGS (Ree Drummond aka The Pioneer Woman)

Slice one large onion if it is for the whole family, but for a serving of one 1/2 will do, slice it very thin.
Separate the rings into a bowl and cover with buttermilk and let set for at least an hour.

Take the rings out of the buttermilk and put into all purpose flour that has been seasoned with salt, pepper and cayene pepper or paprika. Shake off excess flour and put into a deep fryer or dutch oven with the oil heated to 375. Stir with fork to make sure they are not sticking together. It only takes a minute or 2 to get them a golden brown. Remove from oil and drain. Eat as a side dish or put on top of a hamburger.

I fixed these the other day, solely for the purpose of testing the recipe, and I have to say they were outstanding.


Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment